National Office Administrator
Youth 2000 is currently recruiting for the role of National Office Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to be directly involved in carrying out the mission of Youth 2000 to lead young people in Ireland to the heart of the Church.
The National Administrator will represent Youth 2000 both from the National office in Maynooth Co Kildare as well as in public at events/appointments around the country as they may take place.
The role involves responsibility for the day-to-day administration responsibilities for Youth 2000 Ireland nationally and working alongside a team of committed volunteers to assist with regional activities.
The National Administrator is the first point of contact for anyone reaching out to Youth 2000: young people, parents, religious, volunteers, various officials and organisations, donors etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Church as well the work of Youth 2000 and a strong commitment to its ethos, charism and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly organised.
- Full, clean drivers licence and access to own car, with willingness to travel occasionally on behalf of Youth 2000.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, either with a team or working independently as required.
- Willingness to develop new skills and competencies.
- Comfortable with safeguarding procedures and policies.
- Proficient in use of Google Workspace Platform including Drive, Gmail, Sheets and forms.
The Ideal candidate:
- Comfortable with use of social media.
- Previous experience with and passion for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Dedicated to making a difference to the faith life of young people and the future of the Church.
- Previous experience of office management, accounts admin and record keeping.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
More information and a full job description available upon request.
Deadline for applications is noon on Monday February 19th 2024.