*Head north on M2, heading for Derry. When at end of motorway it will become A6.
*Drive straight for 13 / 14 mile from end of motorway until you get to Castledawson roundabout. Take 3rd exit heading for Maghera. A29.
* Drive straight until you see a signpost for Maghera / Colerine on your right. (Mullagh Road)
* Drive up Mullagh Road at top turn left at roundabout.
* Drive straight and go straight ahead at 1st and 2nd mini roundabout
* Drive pass Crawfords supermarket and you will come to traffic lights (Walsh’s Hotel – Jack’s bar will be on the right hand corner)
* Go straight on at these lights
* Drive about 750 yards you will see St Mary’s chapel on your right – the Glen Road is on your left opposite the chapel. Turn left onto Glen Road
* Drive straight down this road and Tullyheron Road is on your right
- The St Mary building is on a hill on your right hand side.
If the M2 is closed from Toome
* take turn off for Randalstown/ Portglenone A6 and go through Randalstown, through Portglenone and head for Lavey.
* Once past Lavey chapel drive to end of road and take right turn for Maghera (3 mile).
* Follow signposts for Maghera ***
From DERRY / DONEGAL
* At bottom of Glenshane pass Oakleaf filing station is on your right and you can take the 2nd turn off on your left.
* Sign for Maghera/ St Patricks Chruch
* Turning at the Glen road and follow this road straight through.
* Once you pass 30mph signs the St Marys building is on your left.
(you can turn off left for Tullyheron Road before the 30mph signs but it is quite a narrow road)